MARKETPLACE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Stella Rising is the leading marketing and media agency for spirited, high-growth consumer brands and service companies.
As a result of growth, we are searching for a passionate self-starter for a Marketplace Account Manager to guide clients’ growth on Amazon. As a recognized "prioritized agency" for Amazon, Stella Rising has a unique positioning through end-to-end Amazon capabilities and beta offerings. Reporting to the VP, Marketplace Strategy, the Marketplace Account Manager will own day-to-day account management and advertising for designated client accounts. The right candidate must be able work proficiently in a fully remote environment.
Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage communications and relationships with designated client accounts, including email and phone correspondence, as well as occasional in-person meetings
- Daily account management for clients, including end-to-end Vendor and Seller Central management, catalog management, detail page troubleshooting, review management, buy box monitoring, creating and analyzing sales and inventory reports, building A+ Content pages
- Manage FBA and shipment plans, forecast inventory levels, track operational performance
- Familiarity with Brand Registry, troubleshooting Hazmat, clearing Category/Topical Approval
- Provide guidance for new and existing clients, including new account and new item setup
- Perform Amazon product page optimizations, including optimizing product titles, product descriptions, bullets, keywords, and more
- Help manage and implement responses to customer reviews and questions on Amazon
- Develop best practices and processes for content optimization and Amazon account management
- Stay attuned to industry developments and news updates with Amazon
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Amazon / E-Commerce / Account Management
- Knowledge of the Amazon marketplace, including Vendor and Seller Central platforms
- Knowledge of Walmart, Jet, Ebay a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, business sense and polished presentation skills
- Strong MS Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work with cross functional teams
- Experience working on CPG and Beauty brands is a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator a plus
- A good attitude and a willingness to learn is a must!
- Must be passionate about learning the ins and outs of Amazon
- Self-motivated and able to work proficiently in a remote environment.
Stella Rising offers a collaborative work environment where employees come first. In addition to surprising and delighting our team, we offer an environment where employee learning and recognition comes first. In addition to working with top talent in the industry, the company places high priority on taking care of our team through a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life insurance, a 401k with company match, wellness and technology reimbursements, home office setup support, over 7 weeks of PTO, and Summer Fridays. We care a lot about our employees! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send a resume and any work samples you are most proud of to email@example.com.
Due the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER