Stella Rising is seeking a numbers-driven Manager, Analytics who will help execute, manage, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent communication and technical skills, a team player philosophy, highly organized and solid technical understanding of online marketing.
Stella Rising is a digital marketing and media agency for rising star brands offering a collaborative work environment. In addition to working with a team of dynamic and fun professionals who absolutely love what they do, the company also offers a fantastic benefits package including over 7 weeks of paid time off, health, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, gym reimbursement, happy hours, and, during the summer, a Summer Friday abbreviated work schedule.
Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Manager will collaborate across multiple client projects, acting as an analytical leader and insights-hungry team player. He/ She is the point-person for analytics across key verticals
- Define learning objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on business objectives and design direction
- Tell a comprehensive story of how users respond when they interact with our clients' advertising, content and product experiences.
- Leverage a broad range of data assets to identify key learnings and actionable insights that inform strategy
- Collaborate with other teams as an analytics leader to inform design, automation, content, and user experience development decisions
- Develop meaningful relationships with clients to deliver strategic insight and impart recommendations that improve clients' business
- Lead client-facing presentations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in digital media analytics
- Exemplary business judgment as well as problem solving and analytical skills, with a proven record of leadership and innovation
- Experience working with data from across the online advertising eco-system including Ad servers (DCM, Ads Manager, FB Platform, Trade Desk (a plus))
- Knowledge of at least one web analytics tool (Google Analytics preferred)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to client business objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including a keen ability to be persistent while remaining personable
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel (Excel VB a plus) and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Familiarity with data visualization/business intelligence tools and packages (Data Studio, Datorama, Tableau) a plus
- Familiarity with any data aggregation and statistical packages (SQL, R, Python) a strong plus
Interested candidates should apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, with salary requirements to email@example.com or through the form at right. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER