Senior Manager, Digital Media Analytics & Reporting
Stella Rising is seeking a numbers-driven Senior Manager, Digital Media Analytics & Reporting who will own our BI reporting platform and help execute, manage, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent communication and technical skills, a team player philosophy, a solid technical understanding of online marketing, and be highly organized. The right candidate must be able work proficiently in a fully remote environment.
Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business Intelligence Dashboard/Data owner for client and internal custom reporting
- Website tag management, implementation, and QA within Google Tag Manger (GTM)
- Collaborate across multiple client projects, acting as an analytical leader and insights-hungry team player. He/ She is the point-person for analytics across key verticals
- Define learning objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on business objectives
- Tell a comprehensive story of how users respond when they interact with our clients' advertising, content, and product experiences.
- Leverage a broad range of data assets to identify key learnings and actionable insights that inform strategy
- Collaborate with other teams as an analytics leader to inform design, automation, content, and user experience development decisions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Preferred to have experience working in digital/media agency analytics
- Required to have GTM Implementation and QA experience
- Required strong experience with one or more data visualization/business intelligence tools and packages (Data Studio, Datorama (preferred), Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.)
- Required strong experience with one or more data aggregation and statistical packages (SQL, Python (preferred), R, etc.) for ingesting, cleansing, and advanced analytics
- Exemplary business judgment as well as problem solving and analytical skills, with a proven record of leadership and innovation
- Preferred experience working with data from across the online advertising ecosystem including Ad servers (DCM, Ads Manager, FB Platform, Trade Desk (a plus))
- Knowledge of at least one web analytics tool (Google Analytics preferred)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to client business objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including a keen ability to be persistent while remaining personable
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel (Excel, VB a plus) and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment is crucial
Stella Rising offers a collaborative work environment where employees come first. In addition to surprising and delighting our team, we offer an environment where employee learning and recognition comes first. In addition to working with top talent in the industry, the company places high priority on taking care of our team through a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life insurance, a 401k with company match, wellness and technology reimbursements, home office setup support, over 7 weeks of PTO, and Summer Fridays. We care a lot about our employees! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send a resume and any work samples you are most proud of to email@example.com or fill out the form on this page.
Due the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER