MANAGER, MEDIA STRATEGY & ACTIVATION
The Manager, Media Strategy & Activation will actively manage the day-to-day client activities, including accurate budget control, execution of media activity, and overseeing the performance of all media. This position also acts as a liaison between the vertical and other departments, including Ops, Marketing, and Analytics, and the channel leads. As a manager on the team, you will also partner with team leadership to develop and coach others, encouraging increased knowledge, productivity, and professional growth.
As Manager, Media Strategy & Activation, you will:
- Continually develop knowledge and mastery of media fundamentals across all media channels, with a focus on digital and emerging media platforms
- Demonstrate ability to drive strategy as well as develop and execute plans against business objectives
- Gather and analyze appropriate research and data to provide sound insight-driven media recommendations
- Evaluate and manage media vendors; negotiate preferred rates and media placements
- Develop RFPs and conduct analysis of proposals
- Evaluate and build tactical media recommendations, cost outs, and participate in developing client presentations
- Execute media plans, including preparation of media budgets, flighting strategies, and gathering and trafficking creative assets
- Own media campaign pacing, reporting, and analysis to recommend optimizations and campaign enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with teams, including channel leads, Ops, Analytics, and Marketing, on all aspects of campaign management and execution
- Ensure accurate campaign billing of media delivery, reconciliation, and accuracy of client invoices
- Continually research and evaluate new market technologies and innovations that affect media planning and buying and provide solutions for clients
- Create and oversee media documents such as flowcharts, pacing, performance reports, etc.
To be highly successful in this role, you will have the following core skills:
- Superior knowledge across all media channels
- Understand media channels’ roles, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as how to assess performance
- Demonstrated proficiency with industry-syndicated research tools
- Ability to determine what media opportunities strategically align and deliver against client goals
- Anticipate next steps, clients’ needs, and solutions without the need for specific management direction
- Strong negotiating skills and understanding of proposed media plans
- Working knowledge of digital ad operations and campaign launch processes
- Understanding of Google Analytics, DCM, and the ability to pull reports from our various platforms to create monthly digital reports for various accounts.
Stella Rising offers a collaborative work environment where employees come first. In addition to surprising and delighting our team, we offer an environment where employee learning and recognition come first. Working with top talent in the industry, the company places a high priority on taking care of our team through a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life insurance, a 401k with company match, happiness and technology reimbursements, home office setup support, and over 50 days of PTO including Summer Fridays. As a winner of Ad Age and Inc.’s Best Workplace, we care a lot about our employees! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send a resume and any work samples you are most proud of to email@example.com or fill out the form on this page.
Due to the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates. EOE