SENIOR MANAGER, BRAND STRATEGY AND ACTIVATION
Stella Rising is the leading marketing and media agency for spirited, high-growth consumer brands and service companies.
As a result of growth, we are searching for a passionate self-starter to join our brand strategy and activation team. As Senior Manager, Brand Strategy & Activation you will manage all day-to-day activities associated with campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success. This individual will maintain a strong knowledge of clients' business to develop plans that deliver against their goals and objectives. This position also acts as a liaison between the client team and other departments, including Ops, Marketing, and Analytics. As a senior member on the team, you will also partner with team leadership to develop and coach others, encouraging increased knowledge, productivity, and professional growth. The right candidate must be able work proficiently in a fully remote environment.
As Senior Manager, Brand Strategy & Activation, you will:
- Lead and direct the preparation of media plans and oversee execution of media plans from inception to completion
- Translate category and media knowledge into media plans that will drive clients’ business goals
- Ensure media plans are strategic, uncover unique opportunities and incorporate innovative solutions
- Oversee and guide research to aid in the creation of media plans that incorporate target audience analysis, competitive and category research
- Oversee the development of RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurement plan
- Serve as the lead client contributor capable of leading calls and directing workflow to meet client needs
- Prepare and present detailed media plans to clients, inclusive of channel overviews, costs, and deliveries
- Build and manage programmatic campaigns across display, video, and native channels, and monitoring campaign performance in conjunction with buyers
- Manage all facets of campaign execution, including reviewing all client facing deliverables
- Provide strategic direction to the channel leads and work alongside them on active campaign management
- Oversee media reporting and concise dashboards
- Analyze campaign delivery, draw insights and optimize performance on an ongoing basis, while providing strategic implications to the internal team
- Oversee client budget, pacing of campaigns, and ensure accuracy of all client budget documents
- Delegate and oversee assignments to junior team members to support plan development and execution. Manages the team and provide guidance for growth
Required Skills & Experience:
- Position requires 4+ years of media strategy and planning experience
- Facilitate client requests – i.e. plan revisions, budget changes, POVs
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development among the team
- Self-motivated and able to work proficiently in a remote environment
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and work on multiple accounts at the same time with focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge across all media channels with heavy focus on digital media across all channels
- Ability to negotiate aggressive media rates with the various media companies/publishers
- Excellent quantitative skills - expertise with Excel and proficient with numbers
- Strong communication capabilities for both internal and external dialogue
- Proficiency with syndicated research tools (MRI, Pathmatics, Kantar, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and DoubleClick metrics and the ability to pull reports from our various platforms to create monthly digital reports for various accounts.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients while serving all their needs
- Ability to discover, articulate and implement actionable insights
- Effective client facing and presentation skills
- Well versed in IAB ad specs, and other moderating councils and standards in the digital ecosystem
- Serve as a positive role model and mentor with a strong work ethic and energetically review all work to ensure high quality standard
Stella Rising offers a collaborative work environment where employees come first. In addition to surprising and delighting our team, we offer an environment where employee learning and recognition comes first. In addition to working with top talent in the industry, the company places high priority on taking care of our team through a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life insurance, a 401k with company match, wellness and technology reimbursements, home office setup support, over 7 weeks of PTO, and Summer Fridays. We care a lot about our employees! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send a resume and any work samples you are most proud of to email@example.com or fill out the form on this page.
Due the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER