SENIOR MANAGER, PAID Search
Stella Rising is the leading marketing and media agency for spirited, high-growth consumer brands and service companies.
Stella Rising is seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager, Paid Search to support the maintenance and growth of search services across performance and brand strategy with expertise in beauty, CPG, and retail and business services. The right candidate should be customer centric, data driven, detail oriented, and possess a love for driving results. The right candidate must be able work proficiently in a fully remote environment.
The Senior Manager, Paid Search, will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that relies on strong cross-functional relationships, new technologies, best practices, and innovation. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of paid search accounts including client audits, account strategy, and manage the day-to-day management, analysis, and optimization of paid search accounts.
Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze search planning budgets for new and existing accounts to identify strengths and weaknesses and ensure proper financial allocations for paid search campaigns
- Meet with clients and account teams to provide in-depth strategic recommendations for current and potential clients
- When scoped in on specific accounts, review client reports to provide additional strategic recommendations
- Establish current and long-term goals and objectives for responsible accounts, subject to approval by the director
- Must understand the tactical implications and processes of recommended strategies
- Oversight of recommendations for division of budget - accounting for media spend, agency fees, tracking fees, etc.
- Orchestrate large-scale programs across multiple platforms
- Work on advanced analytics and direct overall media objectives and strategies that fulfill client business goals
- Be a trusted source for ongoing digital counsel and search education for the team
- Conduct keyword research, campaign set up, and maintain client budgets
- Monitor daily performance / identify and troubleshoot issues
- Perform account analysis and optimizations to meet clients’ ROI goals
- Create comprehensive client reports
- Identify new strategies and tactics for testing and make recommendations to clients
- Develop and test ad copy
- Follow quality assurance standards to ensure quality and accuracy
- Present performance results at client meetings
- 3+ years of paid search experience (more is a plus)
- Prior supervisory experience is a must
- Certification in both Google AdWords & Bing AdCenter
- Experience working with bid management tools such as SearchForce, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Ability to collaborate as a team as well as to work independently
- High attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and project-management skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel!)
- Bachelor’s degree
Stella Rising offers a collaborative work environment where employees come first. In addition to surprising and delighting our team, we offer an environment where employee learning and recognition comes first. In addition to working with top talent in the industry, the company places high priority on taking care of our team through a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life insurance, a 401k with company match, wellness and technology reimbursements, home office setup support, over 7 weeks of PTO, and Summer Fridays. We care a lot about our employees! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send a resume and any work samples you are most proud of to email@example.com, or fill out the form on this page.
Due the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER