SENIOR MANAGER, PAID SOCIAL
Stella Rising is the leading marketing and media agency for spirited, high-growth consumer brands and service companies.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager, Paid Social to support the maintenance and growth of social media services across performance and brand strategy with expertise in beauty, CPG and retail and business services. The right candidate should be customer centric, data driven, detail oriented, and possess a love for storytelling. With a core focus on social advertising, influencer activation, content planning, and North America-based execution, this role will be integral the company's efforts to acquire new social media clients, drive profitable growth, and generate cutting-edge, social media best practices. The right candidate must be able work proficiently in a fully remote environment.
The Senior Manager, Social Media, will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that relies on strong cross-functional relationships and excellent judgment. This individual will develop ongoing communication strategies across channels, overseeing channel communities with collaboration as well as driving key 360 initiatives in the social space (e.g., key product launch, brand campaigns, influencer activations). In building these strategies, this leader will leverage brand DNA and assets, consumer trends, new technologies, best practices, and innovation.
Regular responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of the client roster, including the development of proactive strategies and tactics, managing all steps necessary for their implementation, and the measurement of their effectiveness
- Build/Support the continued evolution of the agency’s social media offerings by partnering with the client leads and other team members in updating social media strategy guidelines, capabilities, and departmental assets
- Align and collaborate with the vertical's client management and integrated media teams to support accounts across their respective social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Prepare and deliver clear, professional, client communications regarding social strategy and reporting insights
- Ensure the client’s social media posts and media plans are of the highest quality, make full use of new and emerging technologies and practices, and represent the values and priorities of the agency
- Manage client’s paid media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn; optimize media spend based on business objectives
- Use Google Analytics, NetBase, SimplyMeasured, Facebook Insights and other social tools to drive channel insights
- Analyze channel performance and translate data into actionable recommendations that can be presented to clients and team members in weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports
- Benchmark channel performance and initiatives within our core categories
- Track & synthesize ongoing trends in social media to ensure we are best in class
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Position requires 4+ years of social media (organic and paid) experience
- Demonstrated ability to execute and optimize social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ads; Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus!
- Must possess pro-active critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should be a self-starter and have a keen ability to work on multiple projects and lead a team
- Must be professional team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented, double-checking work with unprompted follow-through
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to real time marketing
- A solid understanding of appropriate posting techniques on each social platform
- Experience using listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights, NetBase, Simply Measured and Google Analytics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience in our core categories (beauty, CPG and retail) as well as ecommerce
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEM a plus
Stella Rising offers a collaborative work environment where employees come first. In addition to surprising and delighting our team, we offer an environment where employee learning and recognition comes first. In addition to working with top talent in the industry, the company places high priority on taking care of our team through a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life insurance, a 401k with company match, wellness and technology reimbursements, home office setup support, over 7 weeks of PTO, and Summer Fridays. We care a lot about our employees! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send a resume and any work samples you are most proud of to email@example.com, or fill out the form on this page.
Due the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER