In the past decade, food bloggers have developed some serious credibility! They’ve amassed millions of followers, inked deals for cookbooks, and a few are even hosting their own cooking shows. But beyond those who’ve attained celebrity status, there’s a network of bloggers sharing their passion for all things culinary with thousands of followers on their blog and social media channels. In our infographic, we look at how they’re influencing trends and whetting lots of appetites!
Influencer Marketing for CPG Brands: 5 Facts Food & Beverage Marketers Need to Know
1. Pinterest is the place for food! 70% of Pinners cite "cooking and recipes" as the top items they pin
2. 84% of consumers make purchases after reading about a product or service on a blog
3. 79% of consumers trust blogs for recipe and food information
4. Food bloggers have four times as many followers than any other industry
5. 89% of consumers go online for recipes
Want to learn more about influencer marketing or how our suite of marketing and media planning services can help you build brand awareness?
Stella Rising is the top independent media, marketing services, and business consulting firm for rising star brands. We drive growth through our insights framework, understanding of the consumer and brand landscape, and extensive experience in beauty, food, health, and retail.