In the last year, 88% of American households purchased organic food and beverages, a trend that continues to gain momentum as consumers look for healthier foods and groceries with fewer, more natural ingredients. Although organics account for a smaller share of the overall grocery market, as more organic products become available and accessible to consumers the market is predicted to grow. In our infographic, we explore how consumers are shopping for organic groceries, where they're buying them, and what would encourage them to buy more.
5 Things You Need to Know About Organic Food and Beverage Shoppers
1. 44% of Millennials say at least half their shopping basket is organic
2. consumers say they are willing to pay up to 20% more for organic foods
3. 34% say they're buying more organic foods this year over last year
4. 40% of parents believe it's important to purchase organic baby foods
5. Americans with a HHI over $100K are more likely to view organic or clean food labels as "very important" than those earning less
Learn how Women's Marketing's suite of marketing services can help your brand grow.
Stella Rising is the top independent media, marketing services, and business consulting firm for rising star brands. We drive growth through our insights framework, understanding of the consumer and brand landscape, and extensive experience in beauty, food, health, and retail.