Although last year's Super Bowl didn't break any viewership records, it was still the third most-watched television program in U.S. history. In our infographic, we look at the many ways fans engage before, during, and after the big game! Want your brand to score with fans? Contact Women's Marketing to learn about our suite of marketing services.
The Stats On The Big Game
1. 78% of viewers engage on social media while watching the Big Game
2. 38% of fans discuss the Super Bowl commericals on social media
3. 70% of viewers who experience an intense emotional reaction to a commerical during the game are likely to buy the product
4. 11% of consumers say the game is just an excuse to throw a party
5. 46% spend between $150-$250 on their Super Bowl party
Stella Rising is the top independent media, marketing services, and business consulting firm for rising star brands. We drive growth through our insights framework, understanding of the consumer and brand landscape, and extensive experience in beauty, food, health, and retail.